WORKOUT OF THE DAY
4x15 each side Internal Rotation
4x15 each side External Rotation
4x20 Banded High Pulls
100 In-Out Tire Jumps
100 Tire Push Ups
100 Ground to Over the Shoulder
20M Weight Transfer (Athletes will move 1000# of weight from one location to another. Plate carry, odd objects. Must accumulate 1000 lbs)
Active Recovery Day
Two sets, performed at 75-80%, of:
Swim 500 Meters
Rest 8-10 minutes
Mobility and Maintenance
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
- AND/OR -
* Body work from a licensed body worker (ART, Graston, acupuncture, etc…)
* This could be a lot of things, but think in terms of compression, contrast baths, salt baths, castor oil packs, etc….
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.
Thu, August 6, 2015 @ 12:03 AM
Fri, September 29, 2017 @ 10:00 AM
Tue, October 3, 2017 @ 2:52 PM
Your Email/URL (Optional):
Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.