Aug 29th - Kettlebells4Kids event.
Click on link above and donate under Tina DeGiorgio - Crossfit Oceana.
Then come in and get your sweat on with us!
You can also follow our FB page for upcoming details.
What a great reason to come in and workout to help raise some money for homeless children.
• If you are still doing Open Gym when the next class begins, the priority of space and equipment goes to the class.
• If the equipment or space you are using interferes with the class on the floor, you will need to surrender the equipment to them and change your location in the gym to accommodate.
• Use of the clocks can not be permitted during classes, by athletes, unless you speak with the coach on the floor first.
• We are looking forward to the increase in Open gym hours and hoping to see more of you in there during that time!
• Athletes will have their own station over near the t.v.s- where you will find dry erase markers, boards, pens, sign-up sheets, and everything else you need. Please let one of the coaches know if there's anything you need that's not there, and we will get it for you.
<3 We look forward to seeing you all in the gym this week!
Your Email/URL (Optional):
Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.