Workout of the Day
Athletes will move through 6 movements of their choice (choosing from listed modifications, if necessary).
Athlete will perform 30 reps of each movement before moving on. A chipper of sorts.
1.) Dips- Negative/Static/Ring/Weighted
2) Pistols- Lateral Box Step Up/Banded/Weighted
3) TGU- Always @53/35
4) DU- Repetitions or Attempts
5) C2B- Jumping/Banded/Kipping/Weighted
6) TTB- Kipping/Strict
7) GHR- Negative/Parallel/Tempo/Weighted
8) HSPU- Negative/Kipping/Strict/Freestanding
9) Shoulder Touches- Chest to Wall/ Back to Wall
10) Atlas Stone
11) Good Morning- Banded/Tempo/Weighted/Jumping
12) Box Jumps- 40″/ 36″/ 32″/ 30″/ 28″/ 24″
Holy Cow check this out! We’ve worked a lot on freeing up the first rib, the shoulders, and back, but check out this nasty!
I thought this article was fun and appropriate. 5 Quick Thoughts for Maximizing Your Crossfit Open Score by Tabata Times.